I like your masthead, it's big, bold and simple and stands out quite well. The font of your cover-lines is consistent as you have used the same font for your masthead but I feel that you could've placed more cover-lines as your front cover looks a little empty. I like the colour scheme of black and yellow. Your image is great as it shows the student is happy and enjoys studying and this encourages other students to study as well. I think the price you have used is ideal for a college magazine as it's a very small amount of money. I also feel maybe you could've removed the background of the image as it looks a little unprofessional because you can see another person in the background. Overall, it's a good front cover.
I like your masthead, it's big, bold and simple and stands out quite well. The font of your cover-lines is consistent as you have used the same font for your masthead but I feel that you could've placed more cover-lines as your front cover looks a little empty. I like the colour scheme of black and yellow. Your image is great as it shows the student is happy and enjoys studying and this encourages other students to study as well. I think the price you have used is ideal for a college magazine as it's a very small amount of money. I also feel maybe you could've removed the background of the image as it looks a little unprofessional because you can see another person in the background. Overall, it's a good front cover.
ReplyDelete