I like your heading 'contents' as it's big, black and bold and this makes it stand out a lot. By using a simple font you've made it look professional as fancy fonts would make it look quite unprofessional. I like how you have split the 'students' and 'features' sections into two separate columns as it makes it easier to read. I love the images you have used and the fact that you have used 4 different ones is great. In all 4 pictures the students are shown happy or dedicated to their education. The colour scheme and font style of your magazine is consistent. However, you could've added the colour yellow on the contents page as well as the front cover. Maybe the page numbers could've been yellow? Overall, it's a great contents page :)
I like your heading 'contents' as it's big, black and bold and this makes it stand out a lot. By using a simple font you've made it look professional as fancy fonts would make it look quite unprofessional. I like how you have split the 'students' and 'features' sections into two separate columns as it makes it easier to read. I love the images you have used and the fact that you have used 4 different ones is great. In all 4 pictures the students are shown happy or dedicated to their education. The colour scheme and font style of your magazine is consistent. However, you could've added the colour yellow on the contents page as well as the front cover. Maybe the page numbers could've been yellow? Overall, it's a great contents page :)
ReplyDelete